Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Season 2

Started by Coworker [3280976] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 421 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Bumbi [3177056]

What happened to the last competition you ran? From what I understand you left the game before you paid anyone out.

Coworker [3280976]

I was doing a beer raffle, which I am going to finish here this weekend! I'm going to do the drawings and give away some extra items. I had to leave sort of abruptly 

Coworker [3280976]

Well I havent announced it yet... But i'm taking a vow of poverty. All money and items I get I'm going to give back through giveaways and random events. So yes.... FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!