Hello everyone!!!
I am happy to announce that season 2 of 'Lexa on the Forums' is starting today.
For my torn year-a-versary I'm planning a big competition....
Stay tuned! <3
Started by Coworker [3280976] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hello everyone!!!
I am happy to announce that season 2 of 'Lexa on the Forums' is starting today.
For my torn year-a-versary I'm planning a big competition....
Stay tuned! <3
Marry me and we'll bring this whole goddamn place to its knees.
Is Lexa on the Forums like Emily in Paris because I did not like Emily in Paris
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
If I missed season 1 can I start on season 2? Or do I need to go back and watch the first season?
not even a pre-view, how good can season 2 be?
Glad to see you back. You are always so nice and perky.
Welcome back, if I remember right you left as you found out you are having a baby, so any news on that?
It's on their profile, has horns, don't think it went as planned.
Announcements about announcements are like meetings to plan meetings.
You just can't trust stork delivery this days...
Reminds me of "Clarissa explains it all"
I am not a forum dweller can someone explain why this is important?
Are the rumors from the newspaper article true? DID YOU REALLY scam a noob out of a PI???
What happened to the last competition you ran? From what I understand you left the game before you paid anyone out.
Ah for the love of god, forgot to ignore your threads with torntools
I was doing a beer raffle, which I am going to finish here this weekend! I'm going to do the drawings and give away some extra items. I had to leave sort of abruptly
Free stuff?
Well I havent announced it yet... But i'm taking a vow of poverty. All money and items I get I'm going to give back through giveaways and random events. So yes.... FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!