i’ve really enjoyed the character building/role playing in this so far. really makes me feel like i can make the character i want to play, setting up story and trying to follow it is really cool!
enjoying torn
Started by LaynaLove [3717513] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- LaynaLove [3717513]
· 3 likes ·
screw you dawg, i’m vibin. dms not my thing. let me live my stripper life in peace
Theres also a role playing forum if you're into that.
Welcome to torn :)
Welcome, welcome. Do you mind posting some feet pics in your pofile?! I am asking for a friend.
You have a total pornstar name, welcome to Torn, I'm sure you will fit right in.
I'm a new huge fan myself! I gave up a few times but I'm still pushing through the concept is pretty insane and hopes to be swinging with the big league in due time I'm alittle upset I didn't discover torn sooner! Better late then never I guess...
Welcome to torn and enjoy the role playing while it lasts as it has faded for me long time ago <3
This thread seems semi-sane...What's wrong with you?
Unusual positivity in this thread
It's nice huh?
What do you mean you lost interest in playing a Tomato who is not a vegetable, or a fruit but a doctor?
Something something, GD is sacred grounds... something something witty and probably not originally from me.
Welcome to Torn, it's a messed up place and I love it.
Nice catfish pfp, should be swimming in DMs soon enough.
This is Fred my co-worker hi Fred
Did Chedburn write this?
Pick a random colour, choose a random animal, and pretend to be dumb. Don't worry you'll fit in.
Welcome to Torn! It is a fun game, and whether you 'play a character', or be yourself here, you can have the most fun if you don't take anything too seriously -- and just play however you want to. The community can be rough at times, but again, if you don't take things personally and just have a good time, you'll be okay. Check out the Role Playing forum for good stories to RP in, or create your own!
the Lore of Dr Tomato has ended by proving to the world that he's the BEST Cardiologist Doctor Tomato in the torn world
Thought you were a therapist
Well doctor Tomato is a little bit of everything ;)
I dont see any feet pics yet! We are not joking you know. Our friends love feet pics!