Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

enjoying torn

Started by LaynaLove [3717513] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 345 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

LaynaLove [3717513]

i’ve really enjoyed the character building/role playing in this so far. really makes me feel like i can make the character i want to play, setting up story and trying to follow it is really cool!

TrippyZ3r0 [3677978]

I'm a new huge fan myself! I gave up a few times but I'm still pushing through the concept is pretty insane and hopes to be swinging with the big league in due time I'm alittle upset I didn't discover torn sooner! Better late then never I guess...

Brockman5000 [1461425]

Something something, GD is sacred grounds... something something witty and probably not originally from me.

 

Welcome to Torn, it's a messed up place and I love it.

Tanarra [2649236]

Welcome to Torn!  It is a fun game, and whether you 'play a character', or be yourself here, you can have the most fun if you don't take anything too seriously -- and just play however you want to.  The community can be rough at times, but again, if you don't take things personally and just have a good time, you'll be okay.  Check out the Role Playing forum for good stories to RP in, or create your own!  

DrTomato [3028721]

the Lore of Dr Tomato has ended by proving to the world that he's the  BEST Cardiologist Doctor Tomato in the torn world