Damn nice gains!
100b COMPLETE
Started by Hopslam [795412] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 98 / 98 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congrats!
👏👏🌟congratulations. Nice I'm 1/100th the Way there is 😭
Damn son that's a well rounded account
Cool, cool, cool, good for you. Nice.
Gratz!
You won torn...
You didn't waste hundreds of thousands of e on reviving and hunting? What a noob.
congrats whale :P
Damn
another 100b player. very nice job!
If you're bored and feel like reading more, (but seriously, don’t), you can check out of my profile page; it's mostly from pre-2020 (old stuff). I know some of the links (newspaper articles and forum threads) may no longer work, but I'm too skeered to edit it now, because the new profile editor will likely break a lot of the formatting and stuff. I will get around to it someday...
11:58:22 - 16/05/25 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: update your profile sig. it's been 8 years now
Today is not yet that day…
Congrats
Congrats
Congrats & welcome to the 100b club. Like you I haven't boomed and gone much higher, got my EOD set and mostly on coast profit mode.
Enjoying the game as it comes rather than grinding, I also got where I am just from being around long enough to catch some good opportunities along the way. It's a long road but it was fun. Crazy to know that soon 100b won't even be top 100 stats.
Well done, Hopslam. Those numbers are eye watering to us humble minnows.
congratz
Respectttt dude 🔥
Also how did you get that much networth 💀
100B is no small feat job well done top 100 Battlestar is a longterm personal goal of mine