ngl fam ts right here makes me wanna self exit 😭😭😭
de-evolution
Started by Strange_Helsing [2592195] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Taste the rainbow
If you started this account at the minimum age you be 18 now. Grow up
I think you mean sewerslide yourself
Anyways have a great day.
What in the heck is ts pmo and why are you such a child
sybau
Wouldn't have it if they added a trans honour bar
Whats ugly about it exactly?
This guy needs to come out of the closet..
I didn't say anything about honor bars? They should add trans honor bar I'm all for it.
OH, your Forum Signature is a trans flag. My bad. sorry I don't know every flag. ok it states something not obvious. yeah, I messed up. Sorry.
I'll have to do better next time. I guess I should stop making generalization while I'm at it.
Have a great day. I guess I'm the negative one.
Hes not lying colors suck
The black and red added to my vibe :(
I hated to down-vote you, and I'm real sorry about it.
But, f**k man, I just came in from the pub and I'm enjoying my cheese and marmite roll, along with a nice mug of tea, and you had to throw this godamn f**king colour show at me.
That ain't right, man. That just ain't right.
Wut?
You all got a TLDR for this one, please?
Well, I can't read this thread much longer. The coloured text keeps giving me eye ache...
"suck yo mama mentos"
I have no clue what that means?!
PLEASE! What does "mom's mentos" mean?
I can’t even parse what you scribbled to get any sense of meaning as to what you are trying to communicate.
Could you perhaps just do us all a favour and shut up?
Mentions: Strange_Helsing [2592195]