Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

de-evolution

Started by Strange_Helsing [2592195] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 583 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

EgoParadox [2096071]

I didn't say anything about honor bars? They should add trans honor bar I'm all for it.

OH, your Forum Signature is a trans flag. My bad. sorry I don't know every flag. ok it states something not obvious. yeah, I messed up. Sorry.

 I'll have to do better next time. I guess I should stop making generalization while I'm at it.

Have a great day. I guess I'm the negative one.

Xerra [2775419]

I hated to down-vote you, and I'm real sorry about it. 

 

But, f**k man, I just came in from the pub and I'm enjoying my cheese and marmite roll, along with a nice mug of tea, and you had to throw this godamn f**king colour show at me. 

 

That ain't right, man. That just ain't right.

 

Arbiesea [2681550]

I can’t even parse what you scribbled to get any sense of meaning as to what you are trying to communicate.


Could you perhaps just do us all a favour and shut up?