Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Years old bugs

Started by WhiteMage [1503353] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 275 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

WhiteMage [1503353] ×1

WhiteMage [1503353]

I was poking about on the bugs and issues forum when I got curious about what the current oldest bug was. Imagine my surprise when I found a ticket that was apparently still open from 7 YEARS ago.

 

 https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16028401&b=0&a=0

 

I checked it out and it's definitely still happening. Doesn't seem to be an issue, so why not close the ticket? There appear to be a couple more open tickets that were deemed not to be issues, issues not worth bothering with, or actually fixed. Such as 

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16133227&b=0&a=0

 

And 

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16118007&b=0&a=0

 

Is the bugs and issues forum in need of an audit? 🤔 

Mentions: Equipped All Clothing Items · New Editor Inserting Weird Characters · Territory Count

soupv54 [3355475]

 

ok jokes aside, interesting post seeing that the clothes stacking thing i thought was a feature is a confirmed bug xd

RedGobbo [3619801]

Wait….a software development team has a backlog? 

An outrage!


Make them work harder, and squander all their valuable free time and home life until it is all fixed!

WhiteMage [1503353]

I'm a Maintenance Tech irl so I also have a backlog of jobs that need to be done but a lot of what I'm seeing looks like it just needs to be approved to be closed. With the others, after 4 years of being open, is whatever it could be actually a problem? They should do the dev team a favor and double check the older tickets so they can increase their Solved ratio. 

WhiteMage [1503353]

More confirmed "bugs and issues" that could probably just be closed

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16163351&b=0&a=0

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16134461&b=0&a=0

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16161430&b=0&a=0

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16146971&b=0&a=0

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16218758&b=0&a=0

 

Yea, there are a lot that just need to be marked Solved or Closed because they aren't even actually issues or bugs. 

 

Edit: Jeez, the more I look the worse it gets. They're making the dev team look sloppy with having 800+ bugs but in reality about 60% of those just need to be approved to be Solved or Closed. 

Mentions: [250 R+] Jail Fights · Add support for mp4, webM, gifv in forums [100R+] · Chronicle error? · Events API href tag quotation inconsistency · Profile/forum/bazaar sig preview not working