Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

deleted

Started by REVIVEDx [3157421] on in Graveyard.

65 replies · 1.09k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer

You kicked your member without any communication over a random threat? Lol. Great show of solidarity. 

TartanSpartan [3135704]

I've had a few of these they usually start off all nice if I did have anyone come at me with straight up "You owe us money because blah", well that's a horse of a different colour. From there it's fight or flight mode like do I answer back or do I ask wtf they're on about? The answer is simple ignore it, if that doesn't work challenge them to a duel at dawn and if that still doesn't work tell them to suck balls. Remember A.B.C = 

Assume nothing

Believe nobody

C*nts everywhere 

 

Blessed be 🙂🙏 

 

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

Pro tip: extortion/blackmail only works if you agree to it. You literally can just ignore stuff like this. There is zero threat. 

Hopslam [795412]

But what if I don’t like getting attacked and bounties and stuff.  I could ignore, but then I’d get attacked and bounties and stuff.  I want to avoid getting attacked and stuff!    If only I were a faction leader and could get messages and threats like this…  someday, maybe…

JustJanet [911066]

All you had to do was ignore the dumbass.  There is no reason to entertain his bullshit.  After the first message you shoukd have put the guy on your ignore list.