🍿🍿
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
17:32:29 - 09/08/25 You sent a message to Hopslam
Kicked your faction member because you got a couple msgs? Bit pathetic
Dang, I am an idiot, I’m not a faction leader…
This guy messaged me saying that a pigeon had bird flu in my vault and I needed to transfer him my money for safekeeping or it would get soggy.
I wish I was joking.
Scammer hey, sounds like a full blown retard
Sir_Nuttingham after post nut clarity become Nutti
Lmfao. Dude is a walking (and an extremely entertaining) circus.
You kicked your member without any communication over a random threat? Lol. Great show of solidarity.
I've had a few of these they usually start off all nice if I did have anyone come at me with straight up "You owe us money because blah", well that's a horse of a different colour. From there it's fight or flight mode like do I answer back or do I ask wtf they're on about? The answer is simple ignore it, if that doesn't work challenge them to a duel at dawn and if that still doesn't work tell them to suck balls. Remember A.B.C =
Assume nothing
Believe nobody
C*nts everywhere
Blessed be 🙂🙏
🤣🤣🤣
This guy literally such a bad scammer.
Go and pickpocket some old ladies, you'd have better success
I don’t think that ABC has the power to overtake my childhood use of ABC for already been chewed gum…
Pro tip: extortion/blackmail only works if you agree to it. You literally can just ignore stuff like this. There is zero threat.
300k? I rather drink beer and make money.
But what if I don’t like getting attacked and bounties and stuff. I could ignore, but then I’d get attacked and bounties and stuff. I want to avoid getting attacked and stuff! If only I were a faction leader and could get messages and threats like this… someday, maybe…
All you had to do was ignore the dumbass. There is no reason to entertain his bullshit. After the first message you shoukd have put the guy on your ignore list.
Get gud, scrub 😜
NYPA