I actually really like it now, I did a light mode test, immediately wished I didn't, not only because I'm now legally blind but because it doesn't look nearly as clear.
New background image
Started by Sectory [2093611] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
oh God that spider was way too HD for some phobia person
It's adorable, my mind will not be changed.
I just thought my phone was dirty
just turned them off, and yeah pages load soooooo much faster now,
thanks for the tip!
Much better
Love the new update, just gave up on backgrounds because on Dark mode i could never see anything
RIP in peace all the aracnophobes
Not a fan of being forced to view your own backdrop so boldly, should be an option to view or not view your own (as well as others really)
They finally fixed the Dark mode backgrounds which has been a big gripe for me, the lazy inverted brightness versions were ugly af
This looks soo much nicer, still it shouldn't have taken them SO LONG to do this, they should have been released like this.
It won’t even let me change my backdrop or hairstyle anymore for whatever reason. It’s probably a bug. My backdrop is kinda cringe so I noticed right away.
Looks great in my opinion. :)
Well you can turn yours off. Just click the one selected again and refresh.
Mentions: Can't toggle backdrop off