I got scammed
Started by W1SP [3791263] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I wish my landlord give me his money in his vault so naive like this. Unfortunately, it's as if he's working in SMTH company.
For the record: I never took 100m from him, never scammed, never begged. He gave things willingly while we were together, and now he’s mad we’re not. That doesn’t equal ‘scam.’ Please don’t drag others into your drama, Wisp — this is a game, not Judge Judy.
Also, he did give me 32m as a gift for when I wanted to do a happy jump. That's nowhere close to a 100m.
Sounds like a bed story then. Wasn't he good enough ? Maybe time for conjugal therapy.
That shit is more profitable than running plushies. Is this the new money making method for newbies??
Sounds like Simp behaviour to me lmao
beliving your spouse was a she man thats rough such a scam well leason learned next time know that its only guys who play torn
well , we aint got no radio
Welcome to Torn!
Believe me… this is the softest hit you’ll get here! Lesson learn: Don't give your money away that easy!!
Money isnt free. He was buying your love. Is 130m not enough?
THIS!
Such a cheap love I would say. Alas, money can't buy happiness.
Seems more to me she dumped him after she got that
100M or 32M or 130M..
But like you asking - maybe it was not enough
Buddy that's how divorce works
Did she ask you for help and promised to pay you back some day? If so, you should share SS of the DMs as evidence. If she never promised to pay you back, why do you think she scammed you?
Why would you give him/her(definitely a dude) money?
Seriously though... if you want to learn the perfect scam job in Torn... which is legal by the way... send me 1 million, and I'll teach you how I do it.
I am sorry, but I just can't get over this. Why would you give anyone 32m for a happy jump if you are shit poor and could use it yourself?
Even more so, why would you go on a public forum and admit it?
Search “simp”