Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I got scammed

Started by W1SP [3791263] on in General Discussion.

81 replies · 1.21k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Suria [2255504]

I wish my landlord give me his money in his vault so naive like this. Unfortunately, it's as if he's working in SMTH company. 

Aeraude [3792970]

For the record: I never took 100m from him, never scammed, never begged. He gave things willingly while we were together, and now he’s mad we’re not. That doesn’t equal ‘scam.’ Please don’t drag others into your drama, Wisp — this is a game, not Judge Judy.

 

Also, he did give me 32m as a gift for when I wanted to do a happy jump. That's nowhere close to a 100m.

Alarka [1956760]

beliving your spouse was a she man thats rough such a scam well leason learned next time know that its only guys who play torn 

Veneza [3721068]

Welcome to Torn!

Believe me… this is the softest hit you’ll get here! Lesson learn: Don't give your money away that easy!!

Tersia83 [3700022]

Seems more to me she dumped him after she got that 

100M or 32M or 130M.. 

 

But like you asking - maybe it was not enough 

 

 

FirstL15ht [2342206]

Did she ask you for help and promised to pay you back some day?  If so, you should share SS of the DMs as evidence.  If she never promised to pay you back, why do you think she scammed you?

slight [1844739]

Seriously though... if you want to learn the perfect scam job in Torn... which is legal by the way... send me 1 million, and I'll teach you how I do it. 

Makkhoi [3652991]

I am sorry, but I just can't get over this. Why would you give anyone 32m for a happy jump if you are shit poor and could use it yourself?

Even more so, why would you go on a public forum and admit it?