Take care my kin we will miss you have a great life dont forget you are a WOLF AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Quitting Torn, giving away stuff
Started by DCPX [3664719] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 129 / 129 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
A really cool game that I know of is Carillon, it has a really cool fencing combat mechanic and lore/puzzles (imo), but it’s pretty short
Another game I really enjoyed was Dungeons and Degenerate Gamblers which is basically blackjack but with spice and different kinds of cards
I found these on Itch.io (but the dungeons and degenerate gamblers demo was on it, the full game is on steam) which has a bunch of up and coming unknown games in different categories, (a lot of horror but there is a filter on types of games and very useful if you know how to use it)
I just scroll on it when I’m bored, have fun and have a great day!
🫡🫡🫡🐕🐕🐕
I really enjoyed the it takes two game if you want something to play with a friend.
Best of luck to you brother! I don't need anything but im happy to plug this game where I can. Valheim is a great open world survival game if you into that. Vikings, building, beautiful world and music and tough bosses! i easily sank 400 hours into a single playthrough and still going strong
good luck in RL and thanks bro
I played a game called grepolis its a text based city builder where you take other people cities (or they take yours) . Goodluck and thanks for the parting gifts
Thanks for your donation! Good luck to your future endeavors
Just go all in rr until you are poor as church mouse or rich as oligarch when you dont wanna quit anymore.
you should check Orwell on Steam, it's a pretty cool hacking/investigation story driven game.
Sad to see you go, I just joined the WPNG the same day you're leaving the game. We have about the same age in game, hope you had fun while you were here.
good luck on whatever comes next!
peace!
Try playing the game Kenshi if you've got a PC with steam.
It's not a browser game but it's definitely a hidden gem if you like role playing punishing games.
You start as a nobody similar to torn, it's also only single player, you spend your time traveling, getting beat up to get stronger, losing limbs and replacing them with robot parts, recruiting followers, building bases, setting up drug operations, farming, hunting bounties across the map, and even have factions in the game that you can increase favor with or cause them to attack you sight.
10/10 one of my favorite games, and I think it's like 20 or 30 bucks.
Yo
go listen to “Frog Rock” by Road Waves
peace
another thing I just remembered (sorry lol but this is a really cool game that was recently introduced to me) but A Hat in Time is a pretty cool game, sadly it just got off sale from the autumn sale, but it has a bunch of content and is a really fun and funny 3D platformer! Check it out :)
gl in rl and ty for donation.
All the best. See you soon. TC has a way of bringing people back.
Good luck dawg.
Turing Complete is a game on Steam where you learn CPU architecture through puzzles starting with logic gates, building binary converters, etc and eventually build your way up to basic computers that can play games and stuff. It's pretty fun! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1444480/Turing_Complete/
Best of luck!
Hmmm..
I don't know about cool games online, but I'm a nerd for TTORPG ? And groups and games can be played online ?
A niche one that I just discovered and started is Cosmere. I can't say if I love it or hate it just yet as I played 2 sessions, but it's a bit like D&D mixed in with some Star Wars (ttrpg) ? Also a fun read if you like fantasy ^^
If you like hacking style things, listen to the darknet diaries podcast. That will definitely scratch your itch for it. It does mine.
Google offer a cyber security course. Look it up, it looks so interesting