For me while doing Burglary it is no longer a thing.
[Userscript] Crime Profitability
Started by Heartflower [2626587] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 131 / 131 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thanks for the quick fix heart, u da best.
Still seems to work for me. Is it turned on in your settings? Anything in the console?
I meant it is working, sorry - could have said it in a different way,
this is happening to me for a few days now, it happened once before a few months ago and it fixed on its own, so im hoping it will self fix again soon
It always shows lower numbers than reality with cracking, even when you finish it. I think it always assumes you need +1 click? Either way the estimate is ALWAYS too low.
I understand it is not (yet) possible to calculate the $ / nerve for crimes such as Scamming and Arson.
However, would it be possible to add the average $ expected from the job? Emforus has these in their guide. They're unlikely to change much so could be hard coded in.
Something like this: (I just used the inspect for the example)
As some of the payouts as significantly higher, without much additional difficulty.
I'll try to add this when I have a moment. Thanks for the suggestion :)
The $/nerve display for Cracking is still broken. On the crimes page it shows $6k/nerve:
However, I have a subcrime which is over $9k/nerve:
Emforus' sheet shows a few subcrimes over $6.1k per nerve
For best CE gain, should I be doing the highest of these numbers? It's odd a level 1 would have 144 vs a level 20 having zero.
This seems super off, is there a reason things like Junkyard search show so low when it's so much higher? I also hear of people making way more in burglary than this shows. The cracking is super off as well, often showing much lower than it is.
I feel like this works off old data to the point it's not feeling useful at all.
For a while this script had a highlighting happening in pickpocketing I believe, highlighting the highest value targets like the cyclist and the Mobster, any chance that'll be returning some day?
Add arsons to the script please
I've been having a weird thing happening with cracking for me. On PDA it displays the $/N of 6BF, on my laptop is displays the $/N of 7BF. My rig is a 6.58 BF. Wonder how to make them sync up, if possible.
stop working today
Okay, glad it isn't just me. It seems that this stopped working, which is a real shame, as I use it to judge which cracking jobs are worth my time 🫤
Also a daily user, and sad to see it break because Torn updated some bits.
There was this PSA related to it, if the script developer finds it helpful? I know nothing about scripts, just love using them and am forever grateful to those that know how :)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16564074&b=0&a=0
Mentions: PSA: How to prevent your scripts from breaking after site updates
Temporary Fix
I ran it through Opus 4.7 with a prompt I have been using to fix a bunch of broken scripts today and had it correct all of the instances of hardcoded class names containing the react generated hashes. Don't use this one normally but looks like it is working now.
https://gist.github.com/neth392/c7e29fa248242c98db5b7e3202eecc0c
I was about to post the same, that it just looks like the class names need fixed for it to be working again.
Neth's version appears to be working for me.
Regex find and replace in Sublime text fixed this script perfectly for me!
Find: ('| ).(.*?___).....
Replace: $1[class*="$2"]
This will get almost everything! The only thing left is 2 other references, which you can simply find with virtualItemsBackdrop___oTwUm and replace with [class*="virtualItemsBackdrop___"]