Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

T

Started by Bombsight [3464292] on in Graveyard.

30 replies · 382 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

TheStonedReaper [3617799] ×1

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

Brother I understand you’re all fired up , but you’re not bringing your best case here. Log off and try again when you’ve found your chill 

Lady_White [2676391]

Something along the lines of 'Please step on me' Or 'I'm sorry, I'm inferior', but I have 0 enemies (Source: I'm somewhat delusional) so it's hard to imagine.

FroggyStyle [3528490]

are you sure you want that???