🧹
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SPQRobur [3426956]
· 4 likes ·
Im assuming it has to do with this from Torn FB - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 2 likes ·
[image: c.tenor.com]
Mentioned in this thread
TheStonedReaper [3617799] ×1
Some noob guy??
Might want ot fix your link, especially if that's your proof.
But telling people to report at player, they've never interacted with isn't going to get Staff to lift a finger against him.
Also Clicky
Mentions: TheStonedReaper [3617799]
Brother I understand you’re all fired up , but you’re not bringing your best case here. Log off and try again when you’ve found your chill
Oh goodie. More noob vs noob drama with very little context
He didn't paint a big enough picture for us. Should have told us why we should hate him in greater detail.
Get a job
What would your enemies say about you?
Im assuming it has to do with this from Torn FB
Something along the lines of 'Please step on me' Or 'I'm sorry, I'm inferior', but I have 0 enemies (Source: I'm somewhat delusional) so it's hard to imagine.
dont worry i will deal with him for 5m.
Lmfao.
Do you guys remember when this guy got his faction raided?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16488100&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16473342&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Fcation Theif ..... · introduce bloody scammer in the torn -DoctorDoom-
Meow
The plot thickens
Some people really need to get a hobby, instead of threatening to kill each other
Not reading that until you take those stupid icons out
are you sure you want that???
This is why I like GD. Stuff like this is hilarious.