Hello everyone,
As many of you know already, I am the next in line to Summon M'aol. After last years race between Proxima and I, he was successful in beating me to 9999 treats and was the first to spawn the beasts.
This year, it is my turn.
On the 26th moon of October at the fourteenth hour, I will exchange 9999 treats to bring on the end times once again.
(October 26th at 14:00 TCT)
There have been hints about this years summoning being a bit different this year, with the 9999 treats actually being consumed, the teased new flying location, and the new queue system. With that in mind, if you want to stay up to date with everything, join the Cthulhu Command Center discord.
I plan to have a short live stream for the summoning just like last year. Discord was a bit goofy last year so I will probably stream it on my YouTube channel. If you want to watch, be in the discord server before 1400 TCT.
Be ready.
Ymg' mgepahlloig fhtagnshogg mgepzhro. H' uh'eor mgepfhtagn
(You thought the nightmare ended. It only slept.)
--
- Heasley