How much did you pay for this account?
I don't get involved in my noobs drama, so why would i get involved in this noob drama.
TNL, come get ya boi.
Started by TheAnaesthetist [333493] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
How much did you pay for this account?
I don't get involved in my noobs drama, so why would i get involved in this noob drama.
TNL, come get ya boi.
This is what happens when Andrew is busy with elims ig
That is not funny. My mother is dead.
Did she die of cringe from your forum posts?
Just
A
Game
"nippy"..... obviously.
I admire your fighting spirit! Fight the powah!
GD needs an IQ limit I swear...more and more drivel posts every day.
A
Why this time no one is posting this shit?
Game
Just
Don't blame me, I don't make the rules.
A
Can someone get him a damn juice box already?
Someone has theirs set to 12!
Game