Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Undo (un)done

Started by undo [2090073] on in General Discussion.

47 replies · 823 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

undo [2090073] ×1

undo [2090073]

Edit: My director finally found a replacement, woohoo! Original: "Good riddance" - You can help me quit faster by replacing me in my job - contact my director. He's looking for a brown-nosing reader, but would probably be happy with a straight-up replacement for me too: Intelligence 265,181 Endurance 205,802, 10/10 EE.

 

"Can I haz ur stuff?" - I've already contacted the people I'm giving my stuff to, but since I'm sticking around until my company director has a replacement, but, for the sake of encouraging reading comprehension, maybe I'll send some of the little items, think $100k or less, to people who post interesting/good new year's resolutions for 2026.

 

"But why???" - Just kind of burnt out on the game (despite loving my faction), and I seem to be incapable of spending less time on it. I'm also trying to figure out what I'm going to do next career-wise IRL (shockingly, homeschooling my kids has an expiration date), so that should take up some time.

 

Some numbers, just to later compare to if I ever come back:

 

93 friends, 16 enemies (I hear these numbers can really change if you're inactive long-time, though I don't think anyone will add me as a leveling target). 

 

HoF (I even put my laptop in dark mode for y'all; you're welcome):

 

 

Oh, and Happy New Year, y'all! (It's still Dec 31 here)

Mentions: TV Hiring 15m daily Brown nose the boss reader

Lantian [3029152]

Sorry, not sorry - Can I have your stuff ?

 

Also, happy new year and I wish you all the best for your after torn life.

 

Edit:

22:13:44 - 31/12/25 undo sent an Afro Comb to you

 

First time I "has" anyone's stuff, yess!

 

Btw, you can't undo this send. Ba Dam tss.

dunmugmeh [538353]

Dont burn out just play a bit less. 

 

I have always got along fine by just logging in once in the morning then head off for work etc then login for a few hours after work. Real life is a job. Games are NOT jobs.

fitzsuffices [1544976]

Put all your cash and investments into the Cayman Islands before you quit.

You'll have lots of money to play with in case you come back to Torn in the future.

Nothing wrong with taking a break for a bit.

Good luck!

RapidAssassin [2781031]

HoF (I even put my laptop in dark mode for y'all; you're welcome):

 

Thank you for the dark mode, do not undo this!

 

Hahahah... get it? I'll see myself out...

Pinguux [2331130]

Undo you can always come back one day and I hope you do..

 

Stay well and I hope you do something amazing with your time! 💜 

 

Don't listen to people asking for stuff, you do what you wanna do! 👏

undo [2090073]

"You cannot rate posts for a while"

 

I ate the golden egg because I remember what happened to eggs 1.0, so figured I might as well. XD

D-V [1918071]

22:43:07 - 31/12/25 You added undo to your friends list with the description : undo was in CR

 

I'm in your thread, f**king up your stats.

 

As much as I want all your stuff, I hope you hang onto it and start strong if you ever come back.

 

Wish you the happiest of new years and families, and best of luck in all that you think to do!

Friends [1195734]

All well and good , but this was totally unnecessary “maybe I'll send some of the little items, think $100k or less, to people who post interesting/good new year's resolutions for 2026.” to mention.  Good luck to you mr stingy.