Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Undo (un)done

Started by undo [2090073] on in General Discussion.

47 replies · 823 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

undo [2090073]

On my phone I use dark mode, on the laptop light mode. Most of the time I play on my phone anyway, but typing up a bunch (including people messaging me) just seemed smarter on laptop.

undo [2090073]

I didn’t want 30 pages of people just posting to get stuff, so the whole point was to make the amount so small as to be meaningless - to just have a little fun for people who are excited to get an Afro comb or a sextant or who just want a random thing to remember me by. It’s not like I put “thread dividends” in the title. 

36_wOOg [2789760]

Hoping that you’ll not do any Torn stuff irl.

 

if ever you’ll give me something, you can have it once you’re back. 

 

-Bald-Ronin- [2973179]

NY resolution ?

 

 

GL with whatever the future holds ! You can always come back to all those free refills !!