Hit's like an absolute truck
Started by Andyman [471591] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 7,066 / 7,066 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hit's like an absolute truck
Pulled my first red, listed on AH for 2 days.
Wanna hear offers, one of the best bases for high ACC numbers which makes it perfect for Execute bonus :)
c/o none
b/o 5.5b
Edit: Sold
Thanks again for all the messages and interest in this great weapon
24 hours left on the auction
Sold for 15.5b
Sold
I don't usually pay attention to the red thread here so I'm sorry if this is beneath you guys, but this fell in my lap. Not super invested, not super edumacated, so hit my DM with your offer and it'll find a new home.
Hiya !
Taking offers on the below
c/o 1.8b
SMAW Launcher (red)
Just got a new secondary, looks nice tbh
What numbers are we talking here?
____________ UPDATE _____________
First of all thanks for all the messages.
For now I will equip the SMAW by myself.
I made a list with all people who are interested to buy.
At the moment it will be sold I will inform them.
Let me know if you are interested and didn't reached out yet.
.
Selling orange cutlass pm me with offers
73.48
57.31
20% Fury
15% Eviscerate
Still for sale
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16285908&b=0&a=0
orange weps thread is here
Mentions: Orange SELLING Ranked War Market
Highest offer backed out so back up to taking offers for a while
.
Lol is this even possible
Gg on winning the cache game xD we can shut down the thread now
.