Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RED WEAPON SELLING THREAD

Started by Andyman [471591] on in Trading Post.

7,063 replies · 86.1k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 7,064 / 7,064 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

AnusOfSatanus [1687273]

Wanna hear offers, one of the best bases for high ACC numbers which makes it perfect for Execute bonus :)

c/o  none

 

b/o  5.5b

 

MrE [2905333]

Sold

 

I don't usually pay attention to the red thread here so I'm sorry if this is beneath you guys, but this fell in my lap. Not super invested, not super edumacated, so hit my DM with your offer and it'll find a new home.

GodsBalls [2040908]

SMAW Launcher (red)

 

Just got a new secondary, looks nice tbh
What numbers are we talking here?

 

____________ UPDATE _____________

 

First of all thanks for all the messages.

For now I will equip the SMAW by myself.

 

I made a list with all people who are interested to buy.

At the moment it will be sold I will inform them.

Let me know if you are interested and didn't reached out yet.

 

.


[image: snipboard.io]

GB