what is it with all the torn profiles I look at and everyone in there photos use AI, I'm not the biggest fan of ai but I mean you do you when I comes to decorating your profile but I feel like all the profiles I look at are AI slop and there's no creativity.
AI everywhere
Started by FritzHans [3295383] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 68
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MelMadeMe [3943919]
· 86 likes ·
I know AI personally, and he wouldnt do this. - JayDizzle36 [3322244]
· 35 likes ·
I wish I could make a profile picture like this. - Aciros [3059641]
· 24 likes ·
We need more muscular animals wearing tuxedos and holding guns images ASAP
I know AI personally, and he wouldnt do this.
I wish I could make a profile picture like this.
Agreed.
I dislike that Al and AI look the same.
A EL
or
A EYE
Why can't there be more shower selfies :( agree though, handmade profile pictures are usually better looking
We need more muscular animals wearing tuxedos and holding guns images ASAP
Thank u guys for the positivity tho also some of u guys have nice profiles as well, I feel like the post was coming off a bit hatefully but there's no hate I was just curious as why there's such a common occurrence. like I do enjoy the one's where people put they display name right next to the image and I think that's cool and want to but I'm kinda lazy.
For me personally its the fact i change my name every 90 days and dont want to spend money on commissioning a profile picture every time
You look like Russian spy they send out to slime you out ,why are you talking about ai, shouldn't you focus on your mission and get the guy who you are trying to get close in torn
Have you tried.... not looking?
I think of it this way. The more people that use it without paying, the quicker they continue to bleed money and we can all move on. I, however, spend a borderline unhealthy amount of time in VR, so there's very few things I can't just create myself between Unity and substance painter.
They all just morphed into braindead Torn bots
why have a profile picture at all
>level 10
>646 days old
>$2.7 mil networth
Ask AI to teach you how to play Torn.
(sorry you're probably just a casual player but i couldn't resist)
It's fast and easy. I don't like mes with all the layers and things it takes to make something good.
Human artists are usually far better than ai. But it's not important enough for me to spend on and I'll randomly get tired of it at some point no matter how good it is.
I can use ai on a whim and get something serviceable quickly. As long as someone isn't trying to call it art or take credit for making it I'm fine with it. In movies and top tier games for "content" it's usually an epic fail.
Well I'm a mosquito 🦟
beats the hell outta this.