WOW! another loss for the Torn community. StonedAssassin. has been around for a long time and many have had a lot of positive interactions. He will surely be missed.
Mentions: StonedAssassin [27785]
Started by JayBragga [1874267] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
WOW! another loss for the Torn community. StonedAssassin. has been around for a long time and many have had a lot of positive interactions. He will surely be missed.
Mentions: StonedAssassin [27785]
Sounds rough... My condolences
Rest in Peace SA, condolences to all friends and family ❤︎
Stonedassassin was one of the few that made my days at 39thX, CR, and other factions fun. He was full of lightheartedness and fun. I’ll miss ya SA. Let’s talk again at the pearly gates. Since you called me Queen so much, prepare a staff and a majestic robe for me 🥹😭
I will see you again.
Stoney was always welcoming and kind. Always ready for a chat, to hang out, and looking out for others. I will miss talking to you Stoney... as well as so many people who's heart you've touched with your kind personality, fantastic humor, and huge heart. You've left such a positive impact on so many of us.
You are loved, and missed dearly. Rest in peace.
This was never a post I wanted to be commenting on..😭 Rest in peace brotha he was a great guy and I’m so glad I got to be in insurreXtion with you guys and get to know him, it was an honor he will be missed 💙
Rest in peace brother. You'll be surely missed.
Sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace StonedAssassin.
Prayers for your family as well.
RIP
🕊 R.I.P. Stoned 🕊
Praying for the friends & fam both in Torn & IRL.
I'll miss the weird questions and the great laughs. You were always a riot. Rest in peace bro
This is heartbreaking and just soul shattering in every possible way.
RIP
RIP, sorry for the loss.
Rest in peace, we are losing waay to many good people lately :(
Rest in peace, my sweet friend. Thank you blessing us with the warmth of your company for the time you were here. You were loved by so many, and will be very much missed.
Sad news. RIP
Condolences, RIP
Sorry for your loss! Sounds like a good dude
Rest in peace big man. You will be missed. 🙏🕊️