Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Will, AKA StonedAssassin RIP

Started by JayBragga [1874267] on in General Discussion.

90 replies · 2.58k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Adaline [1171741]

Stonedassassin was one of the few that made my days at 39thX, CR, and other factions fun. He was full of lightheartedness and fun. I’ll miss ya SA. Let’s talk again at the pearly gates. Since you called me Queen so much, prepare a staff and a majestic robe for me 🥹😭

 

I will see you again. 

Nez [3914677]

Stoney was always welcoming and kind. Always ready for a chat, to hang out, and looking out for others. I will miss talking to you Stoney... as well as so many people who's heart you've touched with your kind personality, fantastic humor, and huge heart. You've left such a positive impact on so many of us. 

You are loved, and missed dearly. Rest in peace.

dhensley121 [2041747]

This was never a post I wanted to be commenting on..😭 Rest in peace brotha he was a great guy and I’m so glad I got to be in insurreXtion with you guys and get to know him, it was an honor he will be missed 💙

pixiepants [3629768]

Rest in peace, my sweet friend. Thank you blessing us with the warmth of your company for the time you were here. You were loved by so many, and will be very much missed.