Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How you looking?

Started by Cheb [876657] Reporter on in General Discussion.

58 replies · 1.13k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
59
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Cheb [876657] Reporter

How has your character model changed with the new HD assets?

heres what im looking like now:



I think its an improvement ;P

albeit the eye holes aint lining up with my mask anymore/not sure if they did to begin with but was low res enough not to notice lmao

BoogalooBoi [3120475]

They fk’d up the look of ripped jeans. I’m flying rn or I’d show it, but they didn’t texture the legs correctly. Looks like you’re wearing legging under the pants 🤬 if it ain’t broke don’t fix it fml.

Hopslam [795412]

Can’t bother with that shtuff. Armor only these days and I gotta stop the RIOT. 

 

Ched be doing silly stuff when puts armor and dress up clothing in the same game mechanics where some item can’t overlap or coexist.  I guess, just give people a dress up doll for their profiles or something, idk. 

 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

For some reason the face sticks out fatter around certain masks making it look comically like a charlie brown cartoon. 

Gladion20 [1832984]

or could make it like an override, like some RPGs do. You can control how you look, but it doesnt actually reflect what you're wearing.