Over 9000, without going to rehab. I got it back in 2014.
Finally Got Cannabis OD. How Rare We Talking?
Started by astrangegorgon [2279414] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Lol I've had this happen to me twice irl. Passed out standing up while puffing and woke up on the ground with blood coming out of my face. Still don't know how I was ever such a lightweight :P
Rare
according to 2021 news, it's 1 in 2500 to get OD when using cannabis. you have fivefold chance to get OD during 420 event, so it's 1 in 500.
I don't think you were smoking weed mate.
Congratulations
yeah maybe weed is not for you or that wasn't even it
You might have low blood pressure or something bud. Cannabis and especially edibles can lower blood pressure rapidly, if you also have a underlying health condition this can cause you to pass out.
According to my memory... I've had 3.
But according to my stats... I've had 2.
The two that are recorded happened very quickly after each other (Under a month/2 weeks). I don't remember how many I'd taken before then, but it was inti the several thousands.
Never had an OD during the event, and honestly I wouldn't want to since the nerve boost is so good!
Very, very, very jealous right now. Ive been going for it for years.
After 115. Omg. Happy for you. But that ain't no grind.
Welcome to the club.
i just know today that OD cannabis is kinda rare but in real life somehow feel like common
I got mine at 17 cannabis used, but no one will ever believe me because I kept smoking cannabis an forgot I already had it :C
i got it one day before halloween when i was stacked with 1000e ready for halloween, so idk if it was a good thing or bad
Edit: 18:04:10 - 24/10/25 You overdosed on some Cannabis going to the hospital for 5h 50m and losing 1,000 energy and 0 nerve
I believe good. You got the merit and a sweet backstory that’s memorable.
Oh yeah?
Try get one of these...
242 days old and 30 weeds smoked.
My upvote is for how horribly unlucky that was; or lucky. I can't decide which....
I love your optimism