Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally Got Cannabis OD. How Rare We Talking?

Started by astrangegorgon [2279414] on in General Discussion.

51 replies · 1.33k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lorry1152 [2864750]

Lol I've had this happen to me twice irl. Passed out standing up while puffing and woke up on the ground with blood coming out of my face. Still don't know how I was ever such a lightweight :P

 

astrangegorgon [2279414]

You might have low blood pressure or something bud. Cannabis and especially edibles can lower blood pressure rapidly, if you also have a underlying health condition this can cause you to pass out. 

Hogfather [330973]

According to my memory... I've had 3.

 

But according to my stats... I've had 2.

 

The two that are recorded happened very quickly after each other (Under a month/2 weeks). I don't remember how many I'd taken before then, but it was inti the several thousands.

 

Never had an OD during the event, and honestly I wouldn't want to since the nerve boost is so good!

Zoot [1759387]

I got mine at 17 cannabis used, but no one will ever believe me because I kept smoking cannabis an forgot I already had it :C

Heathcliffe [2245396]

i got it one day before halloween when i was stacked with 1000e ready for halloween, so idk if it was a good thing or bad 

 

Edit: 18:04:10 - 24/10/25 You overdosed on some Cannabis going to the hospital for 5h 50m and losing 1,000 energy and 0 nerve