Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Johncruz25

Started by Johncruz25 [4266260] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Avery [2765920]

GD really needs to be read only while the green leaf forum is available to people. Allow posts in places like NR, Faction and Company Recruitment, Tutorials and Questions, sure, those are relevant to newbies. While they have their special "learn how to play and use the forums" place though, it should serve as newbie GD, goddamn.

Wood [2175573]

I have a suggestion for just such a thing. Feel free to review and upvote.

 

https://tinyurl.com/KeepForumClean

prompt_critical [2140245]

Torn indeed can be harsh, especially for newcomers. This is NOT your ordinary farmville typa game. I remembering back when I started (I was 11 lol) I actually cried couple of times but that made me learn Torn culture which is so alive and cool...with that said - hit me up I'll get you hella boosted. 

 

We as a bunch can be awful in forums but the truth is everyone who actually likes this game tends to love the fact we're getting new players. Whatever this post's about idc, if you need help LMK, stay playing, let's pump this shii up to 150k total players! 

 

When I think about it...back when I started there were about 22k logged in in past 24Hrs, that's about 354% increase helooooo. 

 

Welcome to hell my friend. Hit me up!