Thanks Thanks to those I met here, they made me understand how to play here, thanks to everyone
Johncruz25
Started by Johncruz25 [4266260] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Does this mean you are leaving? Can I have your stuff?
Edit- nevermind, you don't have stuff
Can you give some names? They forgot to tell you some pretty important stuff.
I feel like something is missing in this OP..
GD really needs to be read only while the green leaf forum is available to people. Allow posts in places like NR, Faction and Company Recruitment, Tutorials and Questions, sure, those are relevant to newbies. While they have their special "learn how to play and use the forums" place though, it should serve as newbie GD, goddamn.
I have a suggestion for just such a thing. Feel free to review and upvote.
https://tinyurl.com/KeepForumClean
Torn indeed can be harsh, especially for newcomers. This is NOT your ordinary farmville typa game. I remembering back when I started (I was 11 lol) I actually cried couple of times but that made me learn Torn culture which is so alive and cool...with that said - hit me up I'll get you hella boosted.
We as a bunch can be awful in forums but the truth is everyone who actually likes this game tends to love the fact we're getting new players. Whatever this post's about idc, if you need help LMK, stay playing, let's pump this shii up to 150k total players!
When I think about it...back when I started there were about 22k logged in in past 24Hrs, that's about 354% increase helooooo.
Welcome to hell my friend. Hit me up!
Hit me up too, i have some potions i can sell cheap
op mastered torn in 4 days. much wow.
Graved - Low Quality
Mga ulol
Anung paki bayag hahahaha Wala Kang alam skin kupal