Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spam

Started by lll6lll [4172480] on in Graveyard.

48 replies · 531 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DuncanTheDrunk [914570]

I'd say you're whole profile is in poor taste, but what's worse is being level 12 50 days in and living in a detached house. Not sure why you'd want to bring any attention to yourself in a game like this.

EarthFireMonkey [2620167]

Full stop

/ˌfʊl ˈstɒp/

 

A full stop (.), or period, is a punctuation mark used to signal the end of a declarative sentence, a complete thought, or an abbreviation. It separates distinct ideas, aids in text clarity, and is typically followed by a capital letter.

EarthFireMonkey [2620167]

That was a generic google definition which I thought OP could benefit from in his struggle against the h8ters.

 

I do not have a chatGPT account, but f**kwit Friday sounds like a fun party, I guess I will be behind you in the queue to get in though.