About this thread
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 49
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Hush child
Ok
21:24:53 - 01/05/26 You placed 5x $200,000 bounties on RosaFarts for a cost of $1,500,000 : BountyFarts
nobody has reported you, you're not that important, nor is your name remotely offensive. Stop sniffing glue
Thanks for clearing that up, as no one asked...
I personally find it cute that a green leaf posts 'Hush child' on your rambling xD
This shoulda gone in your diary instead of GD..
I'd say you're whole profile is in poor taste, but what's worse is being level 12 50 days in and living in a detached house. Not sure why you'd want to bring any attention to yourself in a game like this.
Your mom's a joke
Sheesh. Stay in school. Everything about this post suggests you didn't spend nearly enough time there.
Enemies
0
Who??
Does your faction know you're embarrassing them like this?
Does your faction know you double post like a pleb?
Full stop
/ˌfʊl ˈstɒp/
A full stop (.), or period, is a punctuation mark used to signal the end of a declarative sentence, a complete thought, or an abbreviation. It separates distinct ideas, aids in text clarity, and is typically followed by a capital letter.
Thanks for that ChatGP, again, no one asked...
Is it f**kwit Friday or something?
Not a double post. Two different posts. Does your faction know you don't know what a double post is?
That was a generic google definition which I thought OP could benefit from in his struggle against the h8ters.
I do not have a chatGPT account, but f**kwit Friday sounds like a fun party, I guess I will be behind you in the queue to get in though.