Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

General as basic

Started by ESTDRAG [4166401] on in Graveyard.

38 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Surreptitious [3819111]

Quick. Don’t tell bro about Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, or being intersex. Definitely do not tell bro about XXY syndrome. He should definitely NOT be told about Chimerism.

 

EDIT: Tony2468 disliked your post

Surreptitious [3819111]

“deaseas” I don’t think I’d be able to misspell that worse if I tried.

 

So, what gender would someone who has a mixture of cells with XY/XX and was ambiguous looking, be?

Hopslam [795412]

Wow you don’t see many subscriber accounts off themselves… I mean if you want to quit, you could just log out, or use the close account function in settings.