Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

It's all about Your Display Case!!

Started by Blair_Bear [2616710] on in General Discussion.

61 replies · 1.23k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Nut0 [3841443]

im collecting beers for a nice feeling and trying to figure out whoch jewerly to collect..im still a torn baby

 

Ezniach [176284]

Rather than focusing on a single item I have always striven to gather one of each of the tradable items, I once liquidated the majority of my display case for faction needs, but it has since been built back up far beyond where it was. I am still working on organizing it properly though, and unfortunately still missing a fair few collectibles, a few of the yearly masks, plus a couple other rare clothing pieces and some other random odds and ends.

 

Ezniach’s Display Case