It's all about Your Display Case!!
Started by Blair_Bear [2616710] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Been trying to piece together stainless steel wrist watches myself.
Mine mostly just has books
Y’all have displayed cases?
All of these are cool but i have a motivational frying pan. Its non-stick and whispers motivational quotes in my ear while im cooking a Fry up.
That's cute.
I thought it was All About That Base?
i got boob tubes
considering I can only remove 10k at a time, this will take forever if they ever become usable.
TIL: Why useless items actually sell on the item market. Shine on, you amazing weirdos. 😁
So many toothbrushes and none of them used. :(
im collecting beers for a nice feeling and trying to figure out whoch jewerly to collect..im still a torn baby
Rather than focusing on a single item I have always striven to gather one of each of the tradable items, I once liquidated the majority of my display case for faction needs, but it has since been built back up far beyond where it was. I am still working on organizing it properly though, and unfortunately still missing a fair few collectibles, a few of the yearly masks, plus a couple other rare clothing pieces and some other random odds and ends.
my humble collection of computer bits
That is awesome!
Mines been like that for years.
Edit: It's even been mentioned on Reddit a few times.
Hi.
Guess it’s not the most impressive but I did buy these when they were 140k a pop
I might be the most boring person ever then