Grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 48
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Deatvert [2684760] Officer
· 20 likes ·
Posting [DELETED] is truly the height of humor and this is definitely the first time I have seen people spam it in chat. - Sweeney_Todd [27468]
· 16 likes ·
That's nice, tell your grandma, she may give a fuck... - Hopslam [795412]
· 8 likes ·
Looks like they just trollling by typing the word deleted
That's nice, tell your grandma, she may give a fuck...
Also don't go sending piblo_escurbur 100s of millions. I already got him.
21:54:20 - 16/08/26 You sent $1,000,000 to Piblo_Escurbur with the message: Now get a job ya bum
staff can delete chat content, whats wrong with that ? its the same as if they remove offending content from forums. Nothing to see here.
It's not AI. It's staff.
Looks like they just trollling by typing the word deleted
Graved no discussion.
[DELETED]
[DELETED]
It's global, you shouldn't expect anything but a dumpster fire.
Chat is broken I blame staff (not TestPedroDev though)
Literally unplayable, how can I bait global if all my messages get deleted ?
Try not posting shit...
Staff edit: OP too sexy
But that's my playstyle.....
it's good to have AI bot in the global chat. it will make staff's job easier.
Obviously not very well...
I post shit all the time, but I use humour and intelligence...
You just shit on your shoes and think it's relevent...
It's ok he is just here to disagree with everyone, as well as [DELETED] to get [DELETED] around the corner and [DELETED] then wipe his face of the vomit.
not reading all that fucking god damn shit motherfucker
why don't you ask grog
Show me your [DELETED]
SYSTEM
You have received warning!