Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

fuck

Started by Singularity [2573844] on in Fun & Games.

21 replies · 216 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Singularity [2573844]

edit, never mind atm. it was meant to be a mug competition but the game just reset every item I was about to put on my bazaar because apparently 10k max. it didn't let me remove items before deleting all the prices I had just entered. that took half an hour to setup, ill consider trying to price all that stuff again later. Sorry folks

Singularity [2573844]

The irony of that statement is that the intended purpose of this competition was to showcase that high-quality gray items can close the gap to ranked war weapons. I had every item priced competitively best price/quality and near market value. But it got reset and now I’m disheartened.