edit, never mind atm. it was meant to be a mug competition but the game just reset every item I was about to put on my bazaar because apparently 10k max. it didn't let me remove items before deleting all the prices I had just entered. that took half an hour to setup, ill consider trying to price all that stuff again later. Sorry folks
fuck
Started by Singularity [2573844] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
· 8 likes ·
- Hamr [2027992]
· 6 likes ·
- Chixdiggit [2234680]
· 6 likes ·
Does it involve buttholes?
The rare triple crown of three reply upvotes in a row.
Better idea. Gib me the billions instead.
I don't know until I know the rest of the details
If the rest of the details entail giving me billions, Im all ears
What's the idea?
or feet
True
You can only add a maximum of 10,000 items at once.
oh.
Ah so there is a way to benefit only the rich thanks for the knowledge I'm gonna go fuck all the way off now
moved to fun and games
at least he figured out what to do, this one learns quick.
The irony of that statement is that the intended purpose of this competition was to showcase that high-quality gray items can close the gap to ranked war weapons. I had every item priced competitively best price/quality and near market value. But it got reset and now I’m disheartened.
What's your nw
May we have some money for your mental anguish??