Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DA vs JFK

Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Faction Discussion.

87 replies · 950 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

RAPY [2111189]

This isn't really a scrap though. Yours was a fight, this is a whack-a-mole slugfest where Chain Reaction & M will have made more money than the factions fighting. It's not a good war nor fun, this is just plain stupidity. 👀

Andyman [471591]

Not a good scrap!?

 

Brother, this is just fer killing, not just fer farming. We find this fun. (And appreciate ya'll fighting back and representing the DA name in good form)

Dr_Syk [109543]

To be fair, compared to the ODB war, this war is rather dull. That said, it's not at all fair to compare it to the best war most of us have been a part of since ranked wars got introduced, with an average of 2 pushes an hour and control changing hands constantly.

 

It's probably partially because we're still exhausted from that one and because ODB is a terrific dance partner in ranked wars. 

 

I truly hope you get a war against them at some point in the future so you'll see the difference.

The_Skipper [1876106]

Did folks not get that I was joking?  FFS  I got a stash of over 300 FHC just sitting in inventory.  Wtf else am I going to do with them?

Z_junior [247674]

I just realized between our factions there's probably 1000-2000 years of Torn gameplay experience. Which is insane.

 

Great war DA, is everything and more than I hoped it'd be.