Next time take the rigged war. You know what they say: DA can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.
DA vs JFK
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'll just laugh and pretend to not know how much money they have compared to us.
Holy shit DA yall are gluttons for punishment, hats off to you guys. Best of luck!
Has the Andyman flail been spotted yet?
DA with 2 back to back scraps is insane. Much respect to you guys.
yeah at 45...and post cancer survivor i dont have the real life energy points lol.
Meanwhile:
Young JFK'ers
This isn't really a scrap though. Yours was a fight, this is a whack-a-mole slugfest where Chain Reaction & M will have made more money than the factions fighting. It's not a good war nor fun, this is just plain stupidity. 👀
Not a good scrap!?
Brother, this is just fer killing, not just fer farming. We find this fun. (And appreciate ya'll fighting back and representing the DA name in good form)
To be fair, compared to the ODB war, this war is rather dull. That said, it's not at all fair to compare it to the best war most of us have been a part of since ranked wars got introduced, with an average of 2 pushes an hour and control changing hands constantly.
It's probably partially because we're still exhausted from that one and because ODB is a terrific dance partner in ranked wars.
I truly hope you get a war against them at some point in the future so you'll see the difference.
Just diff kinda wars, y'all need to chill and have fun, both sides wanted this.
RAPY lands in UAE:10:08:15-10:12:53 TCT,
this isn't a scrap, your in the air.
i know right?
Feels like one of those when will z run out of e fights..
Did folks not get that I was joking? FFS I got a stash of over 300 FHC just sitting in inventory. Wtf else am I going to do with them?
dont give them to Z he got enough damn energy lol
I just realized between our factions there's probably 1000-2000 years of Torn gameplay experience. Which is insane.
Great war DA, is everything and more than I hoped it'd be.
Great war to watch from outside.
So many TC legends on both sides.