great war JFK - I am exhausted and Z must produce energy every 10 seconds with the amount of hits - again good war till next time hopefully 10 years from now
DA vs JFK
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Looked like a banger of a war
Thank you, DA and gratz on the win.
Was super fun!
Good job to both sides, that was a fun grind. DA, you guys are beasts.
Brilliant to watch from the outside-in. A true old school war, Great setup guys, get some rest! <3
Consolation prize?
Thanks for the war efforts both sides, was fun!
Now to prepare for week 3 of back to back!
I am so damn proud of DA, and proud to bring it again with another Thursday war.
Every single one of you stepped up.
You brought your A‑game, your time, your energy, your E, your chaos, all of it.
I can’t thank you enough, not just for showing up, but for standing as the kings of the day, the fools who’ll wear that victory for a lifetime. DA rose because you did. ...(see what I did there… lol)
JFK has always been a mighty faction to beat.
Their overseas team nailed it, absolute machines.
Respect where it’s due.
but DA?
we matched it.
we pushed it.
we won it.
Great war, and thank you.
Got a lot of new experience from this...lol gg DA members. You guys are fast AF. 😂
95k resp in total - that's crazy! Impressive!!
Love to see that W
Thanks DA for letting us revive y'all. Good money all around.
Good money for everyone not fighting
Besides the island war this was one of the most fun for sure. Thanks everyone.
you missed a lot Hops ... come back soon...
Awesome war, great job to everyone involved
Really good fun and played in the right manner, no nastiness.
great fight but after two of these in a row, I could do with a break.
I’m too old for this!
And as my sig says, ‘only a donkey hits its head twice on the same stone’!
bigger shout out to the ones u missed for oversea's chaining