Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DA vs JFK

Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in Faction Discussion.

87 replies · 950 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

dvatt [304285]

great war JFK - I am exhausted and Z must produce energy every 10 seconds with the amount of hits - again good war till next time hopefully 10 years from now

Silver_Rose [1642775]

I am so damn proud of DA, and proud to bring it again with another Thursday war.

 

Every single one of you stepped up.


You brought your A‑game, your time, your energy, your E, your chaos, all of it.
I can’t thank you enough, not just for showing up, but for standing as the kings of the day, the fools who’ll wear that victory for a lifetime. DA rose because you did. ...(see what I did there… lol)

 

JFK has always been a mighty faction to beat.  
Their overseas team nailed it, absolute machines.
Respect where it’s due.

 

but DA?
we matched it.
we pushed it.
we won it.

 

Great war, and thank you.

 

Hawksmere [1707129]

Really good fun and played in the right manner, no nastiness.

 

great fight but after two of these in a row, I could do with a break.

 

 I’m too old for this!

 

 

 And as my sig says, ‘only a donkey hits its head twice on the same stone’!