Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Will DP sells decrease (directly from Torn)

Started by TheChiv [1878985] on in General Discussion.

18 replies · 353 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
TheChiv [1878985]

I was wondering if DP sells will decrease from the recent committee behaviors and the WSSB scandal. As a business owner you must make proper investigations and have proper punishment for behaviors once proper evidence is discovered. Having knee jerk reactions can negatively or positively impact your business and short/long term results.



I was wondering what everyones thoughts were if the DP sells and subscriber sells will increase, decrease or stay the same with the recent events?
LDP [1580562]

Not sure why recent events would affect someone's decision to donate? They've been doing it all along, it's just out in the open now.
TheChiv [1878985]

I look at it as you would a person running to be in a political position. Once things are out in the open they do not get the votes as they would have before. DPs is a form of support, I am just curious if the support will remain the same.
Kapten_Klitoris [1873683]

I noticed they changed the pawnshop price of DPs a few days ago to keep the price down. Most likely cuse the small group spending a lot of money on torn (a LOT of money) will have to buy a few extra DPs now when they want to gamble.

I can't see how the price will change due to WSSB-Gate neither that they will sell more or less DPs.
BFM [1455642]

The players that are cheating in the game most likely are not the ones donating to torn or at least not anymore since they got there start up money.

If anything more people might start to donate again now that ched seems to be taking control back of his game.
Hopslam [795412]

good question for sure

Doubtful it was a knee jerk reaction though.... it's probably been under investigation and debated about for months
_T_ [1009930]

Considering the first 5 posters in this thread have subscriber status. I doubt it.. [:laughing:]

Granted the books make for a nice incentive to do so. & have had me considering becoming a sub again.
TheChiv [1878985]

well by knee jerk reaction I simply meant the fact that all that bought a large amount of WSSB had profits removed regardless of the situation.. im sure it was discussed.
Wollongong [12833]

No.

If there is going to be ANY response to it, I think it will be positive as "it is a truth universally acknowledged" that all Committee members can get away with any cheat they can come up with. This is a clear action to enforce the rules and not only create more of a level playing field (without favoritism) and also a clear sign of the commitment Chedburn has towards penalizing wrong-doers.


Wollongong [12833]

Just looking at the little red box makes clear how much time has passed since the incident. No, there is definately no thin ice here.