Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Self hosp

Started by Mike [911406] on in Questions & Answers.

52 replies · 558 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Mike [911406] ×1

Mike [911406]

Im a player that plays Torn for warring. My blood type is AB+ which affects my gameplay.

My question: Do you guys think Ched would add an optuon to make it so people cant bust you from jail?
dunmugmeh [538353]

You can just sit in hospital when you are in there. So many people get all hysterical when they are hosped and try to get out as soon as possible. Dont do that. Just sit in there until your nerve or energy is full then do your business.
McDallas [14757]

Ohh, I didn't think of that drawback to your bloodtype. You can't self hosp. Still, I don't see a big deal. I do what dunmegmeh does mostly when I want some "peace and quiet" - stay in hosp after being attacked, do everything I need to do while "under protection" and only hosp out when I need to.

Maybe there's some other reason that you need to self hosp, but that's what friends and faction members are for then if you can't do it using blood.
jump792 [1967039]

Well, that mean you can literally have every blood type in the game...means the cheapest blood is the blood for you at all times, so that's something to consider. Other than that, take up traveling so you can make some money and avoid combat.
Mike [911406]

Only solution for warring is to travel to mexico (which takes a long time) try to get jailed (but I get busted right away hence why I want the option to turn off people busting me) or to self hosp by RR but the RR option is tiring
McDallas [14757]

Maybe I'm not understanding your issue.

Why?

The minute you get hit once, and you're done, stay in hosp. Looking at your attacks made, and your respect earnt, I somehow have a feeling you're making an ant into an elephant, but like I said, maybe I'm not understanding the problem here.

Just stay in hosp the first time you get hit, or when you're done doing your attacks. If you're worried about respect, make use of retal bonus and be more aggressive than the enemy.

How are you expecting self hosping to be a benefit to you that it's a bigger deal to not have it?
Michi [1922819]

It's not that big of a deal. Self hosping isn't really needed unless you're in a real intense war and in that case prob best to just fly to avoid using up med cooldown.
palmpalm [1960347]

May be he wants to self hosp after a bonus hit and dont want to waste 36 minutes to go mexico and back? (is it 36 minutes? im not sure..sorry if it is wrong)..wait until territory release..who knows what will happen after that..but since we have option to turn off revive, having an option to turn off busting by players seems legit..since some of us want to self bust :D
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

As said before, if you're really into warring selfhosping isn't needed, if you're really desperate though, get some SED's.

Flying to mexico however is a perfect way to avoid retals and such though, so I don't know why you'd waste your medical cd on selfhosping...
Michelle-420- [732810]

To be honest even if you can self hospitalize yourself in wars with the wrong blood you have to wait and wait oh did i mention waiting for life to build.Most of us simply fly if we hit a bonus and not want to be hit in a war its about low cooldowns and life.Most of us fly so if we were to self hospitalize it takes us out the war for a bit waiting on life.



Less time wasted flying than waiting to hit again for best results in respect of gains.
shak [1592807]

Always have full nerve pick the crime worst for getting hosped and hope and pray...

Being in a pub will give you +50% to bottles passive and also give you Energy for warring.