Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

When you OD on Xanax

Started by RX8 [1798198] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 594 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

JoshNorton [222926] ×1

RX8 [1798198]

And you get randomly revived from the hospital for that, do you pay or do you just think "nice, free revive"?

Just curious about different opinions.
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

If I don't ask for it why should I pay? There have been times I wanted to stay in hosp but got revived before I could make sure I had revives turned off.
Stylin [1474127]

i opted out.

sometimes i pay

other times i dont

depends how i feel at that time, if im on mobile to much effort so i dont pay xD
ReyDuvall [1526820]

I'm in a faction, so my revives are turned off unless I specifically turn them on.

So if someone revives me, I want it, so obviously I pay.
Queequeg [1602158]

Yeah, I always pay a million for a revive on Xanax OD. Some times it might be a little later if I'm not online or if I'm using my mobile phone. But I like to get them the money.
KickRocks [1030718]

I'll usually send a million for a xanax od. Nothing if I'm revived not from a xanax od and didn't ask for it. And I pay 10 bounties to the community if I don't ask for it and they do it and it screws me up in some way.