Continuously getting logged off. Has happened at least 6 times in the last 10 minutes. I cannot find a trend as I have been logged off by clicking the completions link, forums, and home icon.
Logged Off
Started by Joebean [1029287] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 228 / 228 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 228
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 48 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 6 likes ·
Load balancer was not in very good shape, now tweaked and fixed by Alex. - rabbit [1995921]
· 5 likes ·
#MarcGetsPromoted #ProblemFixed #Coincidence? #IThinkNot Seems to have fixed for me too. - Alexstrasza [1825532]
· 4 likes ·
Cleared all cache. Browser history. Everything. Should be no reason to have to do this, it's not related to cache. Gotta be honest, this is pretty pathetic. How can you not see logs or login failure messages, interpret them, and …
Continuously getting logged off. Has happened at least 6 times in the last 10 minutes. I cannot find a trend as I have been logged off by clicking the completions link, forums, and home icon.
I have been logged off... Using mobile.... Only pattern I find is that when I log in it connects to setver app2 but then just click items and it logs me out saying I was connected to app 6
Same for me...Its simply bothering me... :(
On mobile as well (iPhone 6) using safari
My guess is there is some work going on at the moment. Let's pass to Chedburn to see if he can see any issues.
Same thing here windows 7 google chrome
I'm having the same issue.
changed password and still happening.
App5
App4
Chrome
windows10
Is this a problem with the ISP? Could be that connections are being reset and previously being logged in times you out thus providing the "logged in" text?
We'll wait and see what Ched says. No point speculating
connected to App6
and today i am encountered the same issue
Yh that's happening to me too, it's really starting to bug me.
(No pun intended)
Same thing happened to me, on firefox.
Started happening to me at Opera Next, Win 10
What a joke, this should be the main priority right now, it's been going on for hours and it's really starting to get frustrating.
I've paid for multiple Donator packs, and I'm sure many others who are getting this issue have as well..
How can you expect people to continue donating if you can't even use the funds donated to pay your staff to fix it in a timely manor?
I've played free games that have better bug management.
You were connected to app3
Is it always just instantly "You cannot be logged in to Torn City twice at the same time...." or do you get the big "You have been logged out" first?
There should be some additional debugging information at the top that you can paste here.
Also are there particular actions or pages you're getting logged out on?
I'm having the same issue, it happens on ramdom pages.
Here's a screeny:
https://gyazo.com/dc41d593755d68932c9e79c0353c99e4