Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Logged Off

Started by Joebean [1029287] on in Bugs & Issues.

227 replies · 1.54k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 228 / 228 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
228
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Joebean [1029287]

Continuously getting logged off. Has happened at least 6 times in the last 10 minutes. I cannot find a trend as I have been logged off by clicking the completions link, forums, and home icon.
Pmislov742 [1113694]

I have been logged off... Using mobile.... Only pattern I find is that when I log in it connects to setver app2 but then just click items and it logs me out saying I was connected to app 6
Marc [24377]

My guess is there is some work going on at the moment. Let's pass to Chedburn to see if he can see any issues.
rabbit [1995921]

Is this a problem with the ISP? Could be that connections are being reset and previously being logged in times you out thus providing the "logged in" text?
1882870 [1882870]

What a joke, this should be the main priority right now, it's been going on for hours and it's really starting to get frustrating.

I've paid for multiple Donator packs, and I'm sure many others who are getting this issue have as well..

How can you expect people to continue donating if you can't even use the funds donated to pay your staff to fix it in a timely manor?

I've played free games that have better bug management.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Is it always just instantly "You cannot be logged in to Torn City twice at the same time...." or do you get the big "You have been logged out" first?

There should be some additional debugging information at the top that you can paste here.
wgma [1193479]

I'm having the same issue, it happens on ramdom pages.
Here's a screeny:
https://gyazo.com/dc41d593755d68932c9e79c0353c99e4