I would have made it so it doesn't make the price of the next reset rise if I were Ched.. I'm not though, and who knows what his thoughts were!
Free Merit Reset
Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I would have made it so it doesn't make the price of the next reset rise if I were Ched.. I'm not though, and who knows what his thoughts were!
I have read the book after the 31 days you go into the points building and click on reset. But I have not used my free reset yet as far as I am aware it is still sitting there as free
Excellent, thank you. Only took 2 pages for a sensible response :P
does it reset everything like you reset the whole thing or does it just reset your merits so u can still have the same stuff so that u can use them again and still have the stuff
It won't let you have your cake and eat it too, you just get your merits back so you you can use them in a different way.
Here's to hoping you've got 45 or 55 on Edu reduction to cash in on....
Otherwise, I'm assuming your build is likely pretty close to how you want it
I'm never satisfied, honestly I'll probably squander this free reset but it's nice having a cheap option to do so :)
Rating limit has been reached
:'(
I have read the book. Once u have finished reading it u have to go into ur points market and the 500 point cost will be gone and it will say free.
Sorry need to add this it is ONLY A 1 TIME USE
I read it, and you get a reset which u can use whenever u want
Yes i have, and it gives a free reset and doesnt add to the points required for next one :P
And not free
I feel like I grow a tiny bit more sexually attracted to Jussi every time I read a post of his. TMI?
I hope they introduce a book to reset level.