Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Merit Reset

Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Questions & Answers.

34 replies · 531 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Stente [1899758]

I would have made it so it doesn't make the price of the next reset rise if I were Ched.. I'm not though, and who knows what his thoughts were!
FishyPhill-HH [1971880]

I have read the book after the 31 days you go into the points building and click on reset. But I have not used my free reset yet as far as I am aware it is still sitting there as free
_young_savage_b [2051709]

does it reset everything like you reset the whole thing or does it just reset your merits so u can still have the same stuff so that u can use them again and still have the stuff
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Here's to hoping you've got 45 or 55 on Edu reduction to cash in on....

Otherwise, I'm assuming your build is likely pretty close to how you want it
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

I'm never satisfied, honestly I'll probably squander this free reset but it's nice having a cheap option to do so :)
DaRealMmoRpg [2044141]

I have read the book. Once u have finished reading it u have to go into ur points market and the 500 point cost will be gone and it will say free.